Content

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

MR. MURPHY


Have you ever gone through a shitty day? well hell today is my shitty day...surrounding seems to be such d**n bl**y bu***rs..starting right from early morning..my shitty list a.k.a "Mr. Murphy" list are as below:

Case 1: went to petrol pump to : a) fillup fuel
b) withdraw some cash
Mr. Murphy: the only petrol station on my way out to federal at that very day of so many many many other days, it's under renovation, and i for godsake i don't have any cash,it was totally a zero! and i can't withdraw! how does that sound!

Case 2: for some reason i tried to control my temper, park my car at Krinchi LRT station, i had RM4 in my little pinky purse,the parking cost me RM6,demmit! digging here and there for another RM2, a tiny whiny luck was on my side, in my dashboard there's some cash..thank Allah.

Case 3: went to the nearest atm machine at LRT Kerinchi, hoping my bad luck would just take off elsewhere...

Mr. Murphy: poke the card into its place, waiting...waiting..."Transaction Failed" it auto ejected my card..patient was still there... slide in the card again,same accusation...for the 4th time! demmit! whats wrong with my world today! my ears are all cramping up with fire..i can almost feel the burning..

Case 4: thingking to myself, shit i can't go back early, i need to go to the ASB counter during lunch hour, and now my atm card is troubling me like nobody's business, i dont know what the hell is wrong with it, definately its going to take away my 1 hr, and here i go again, i would have to go back at normal hour. sucks big time, what more during fasting month. my imagination just keep flipping the time i would be arriving home to break my fast.."owh god help me i don't want to buka tepi jalan, dah la buka sorang, tepi jalan lak tu" praying to myself...

**_**phone ringing**_** (owh did i tell u my phone got barred and my 2nd number i was not able to buy the topup card due to ATM card problematico a.k.a pocket broke)

Case 5: pick up the phone;

Mr. Murphy:
Abang: Shereen, Ayah Ib baru meninggal pagi tadi
Shereen: Innalillah...
Abang: Nnt Shereen tolong jemput Kak Nini bawak p Klang
Shereen: er...oh ok (byk bermain dlm kepala di kala waktu itu)

**click! conversation ended**

Case 6: Arrived at office

Mr. Murphy: told HR what happened, tssskkk...bla..blaa..."sorry, unpaid leave it is"..nnnnnoooooo....yelling!! *at least that was the action in my head at that instant* accumulate 3 freaking days of unpaid leave including my raya hol...taaadaaaa...how greater can the news be huh!

owh boy...i totally feel like i want to rest my case...but thus no mojo was taken into place to blow away...take away this frustrating event happening within just a few hours of glimps...enough..enough of this! can someone...anyone..pleeeeaaazzzeee take Murphy away...

Case 7: went off to bus station..hoping to get ticket back for Eid

Mr. Murphy:
@ MARA Liner Counter (the most safer bus)

Me: Tiket to SP 18th Sept ada?
Counter Girl: Sume abeh dr 17,18 and 19
Me: k xpelah..time kasih

*gulping*im dead

@ Transnational Counter (2nd considered ok bus)

Me: Tiket to SP 18th Sept ada?
Counter Boy: Sume abeh dr 17,18 and 19
Me: k xpelah..time kasih

mati dah aku

@ Etika Counter (ntah la ok ke tak)

Me: Tiket to SP 18th Sept ada?
Counter Boy: yg ada 19 mlm je
Me: Trun Penang ada?
Counter Boy: ada, yg mcm tertera kat jadual depan ni

Hallamak...mlm la pulak..was thingking what time would i reach there, pesture ayah to pick me up in Penang pulak..blaa..blaa..bla..hassle ..hassle..wtf!

k call ma kjap,

Ma said:is better off for u to take a flight rather than a bus if your stop is in Penang

she could be right...

check via hp for booking, gone cuckoo, called my housemate to have it check via internet..confirm to book once i reached home, rm173 friday night at 8.30pm to Penang....but errmm..on 2nd thoughts, instinct persuaded to call Bangcik...good spell spoon out, Bangcik said he'll be going back on that very Friday night...yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the only time i would say NOW is BUGGER OFF MURPHY!

0 comments: